PSA




Concept- My group decided to work on the concept of peer pressure and how it affects individuals. We also focused on how it can make people feel targeted. In our video we focused on an exact individual (The camera) being peer pressured. We focused on the main areas in which kids are pressured today.
Pre-Production- We came up with an idea and once we had settled on the fact that we liked that idea we got to planning. We wrote down what we wanted to show in our video/say. We wrote the script and storyboarded. We talked about things like who was gonna act on certain parts. We also settled on who was gonna do what in our PSA. I was appointed director and was to look over everything.
Production- We took a few class days and we went around the school and filmed our PSA. We mostly used people in our group so it would be easier access. One night Natalie went out on her own time and filmed a part of it. We spent our days editing in class and once that was done we uploaded it to youtube and turned it in.
My role- I was the director and I overall just made some final calls and over looked the whole project to make sure everything was on the right path. I looked at the shots as they were being filmed and overlooked the audio to make sure it sounded good. I did most of the script work while Natalie wrote it out.
Technology- Personally I used final cut pro to edit my final edit on a Mac computer and for filming we used a 60 D.
Do differently- I would reshot the last shot of my PSA and I might add text in a more effective manner.
Do the same- I really liked how my project was short and to the point. Also my project had some really good cinematography. Overall I liked how it turned out.
Overall- I really enjoyed the project it was a simple one that allowed a lot of thought and it spread a good message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence