Graphic Design Final

For our graphic design final we were instructed to make 3 things. One business card with a pattern, one with a picture and text and one postcard with a quote.
I started by taking idea from the website https://www.moo.com/us/
I looked through different business cards with patterns on them and came across this one. --->
 This pattern really caught my eye but i knew that if i created a simlilar pattern i would need to change the color. I took to illustrator. I messed around with this idea in mind for a while but ended up simplifying the pattern. I changed the colors to blue because it showed my love for Olathe Northwest and how my decision to go here instead of Olathe East changed my life for the better. It still followed the basic idea of that
pattern but in a way that spoke to me.


This was my final pattern design for my layout 2 postcard. -------------------------->



On the back i added simply information about myself and who i am as a person.

For my second design i added text to a picture. I choose rain because its very soothing and calming and it makes me feel better. I put my name in blue because the same reason as the first card and also it kinda ties back to the feeling that rain gives me.

I made the back more simple because it has more going on in the front.
For the last part of my final, the postcard i went back to moo for inspiration. 
After seeing this i knew i wanted something with this idea in mind. So i kept this in mind but instead on letters i changed it to little circles. So i took to illustrator. I messed around with some different ideas and ended up with another blue theme. I went online and searched for inspirational quotes and came across one that i liked. The next step was finding a type of text that i liked. So i went to Dafont.com i ended up trying multiple types that just didn't work out for me but i finally came across a font called return to sender. So i downloaded the font and wrote my quote in it. my final product was this.
Overall the three of my final product talk about and express me as a person and for the back i just based it off what a postcard looks like. 
Then i decided that i wanted some that looked better. So i went back to illustrator and messed around and came up with something i liked better. i also made another one.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence