Logo Design Process

The first step to designing a logo personalized to fit me was to sketch out some ideas and be able to visually see some ideas before moving onto the actual computer.  Here is an image of my sketch book and some rough drafts of my logo design. Once i made all these sketches i looked closer and designed on which ones i would want to transfer to the computer. Out of all my sketches i decided to make two of the one the computer. (16 & a variation of 6)






Here is a visual of he differences between the sketches and the
actual computer made design. ------

                                          


Another part of my process was studying what the logo said about me.




 To help visualize i messed around with some type and tried new things.
I then took some of these and make them into a "logo" or something to go with my logo as an extra.


I think being able to look at multiple options on the computer helped me with the whole design process. 



The final step in my logo design process is to pick the final design i want to use as my logo. 

 I choose this design as my final logo because it shows that I'm a whole person who is confident, friendly, and bold. I like how the a's are connected showing that I'm connect to myself and since the letter are close it shows that i work well by myself. The reason i choose a's is because my name is Amy Anderson. Having the A's in my logo help me leave my mark showing that it's my work. The rectangle in the design show that I'm stable.



While choosing my logos i also choose a side aspect to go along with my logos. For example this could be used as a letter head. 

I then messed around with this design a little more and got this. 
I kinda like how it trails off and gets bigger towards my name

I think the main thing when it comes to logo design or designing anything in general is to go above and beyond and try new things. Trying new things and working with multiple things helps you visualize what you want the end product to be.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence