Back to school?!

This week in graphic design we worked on getting back into the flow of things. We were instructed to make a pencil and a pencil holder by following step by step instructions.
It was really just using different shapes and tools on illustrator. We used different shapes like rectangles, triangles, rounded squares and circles. The overall idea of this was to make a simple pencil and pencil holder. 
Once we were finished with that we were instructed to make the pencil our own and add a little something to it. I decided to make my pencil purple. I made the middle part of the pencil a different shade to give it more of a 3-D affect. I added a "love letter" and a heart to add more of a story behind what the pencil was doing.
After we were finished with that we were told to create something with illustrator that wasn't a pencil.  After a little bit of thinking i decided to go with a book. I made two books. One is on it's side and the other is showing a front view of the book. I tried to make this little project more interesting by making it 3-D. 

If i was to do this project again i would make the pencil holder bigger, maybe add some more color to my books and add something other than a heart in my personal pencil. Overall from this project i learned how to make things more alive on the computer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence