Winter final


Happy holidays and Merry finals season. 
In my 1st semester of E-Communications I learned a bunch about computers and the programs that make up E-Communications. 
Some programs I've used are-
-Dreamweaver 
-Final cut pro
-Photoshop 
-Illustrator 
Some projects I've done are-
-Videos
-Websites
-Photo editing 

Last year around this time i sent in a submission into the E-Communications program. Early this year i found out that i was accepted into the program, of course i had to accept because how many times do you get the chance to do something like this? Since Olathe Northwest isn't my feeder school i had be a transfer. During last school year i tried out for the Ravens dance team, which really helped with the transfer to a new school and everything. E-Communications really helped me make friends and meet people who are into the same things as me. Going to Olathe Northwest has helped me plan for my future and make long lasting friendships. To anyone that is thinking about doing a program but is afraid of having to transfer i say honestly don't worry, it seems scary but its a lot easier than i thought it would be. 

I would like to thank my video teacher, Mrs. Meyers and i would like to thank my graphic design teacher Mrs. Lofquist.
Sorry for being a difficult student, believe me i know I'm hard to handle but i really appreciate your help. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence