Personal logo

This is my personal logo. The waves represents energy being transferred and that i have a direction in my life but could easily be changed by a small factor, such as a ship or the moons gravitation. The color blue symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. The color Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money.

The scope of this project was to find meaning in a logo; such as colors and designs that described the type of person you are.
my process was to think and study the colors and find colors that described me and what I wanted myself to be presented as and the I moved onto thinking about what images would describe my type of work and life style. then I made my logo and signed it.
I learned a lot about how the computer works with the projects and a lot about how there is more to graphic design then meets the eye.
next time I will take more time on the project and focus more on the little details.
overall I probably would have changed the actual logo all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence