Schools Out 2p

                                                                                                           While making this project I learned that while editing, and filming my video that I need to make sure that I am doing a 6 shot sequence for both "Paragraphs". While making my next project I'm going to be sure to take quality time to film each scene, With saying that I mean that Ill make sure that if one clip ends somewhere the next one starts the same place that the last clip ended. I'll be sure to use the blade tool more with the next video. Also about the quality film I'll be sure to get a lot of video footage that way I'm not stuck with only a little bit to chose from, or stuck having to film new footage on a different day. It's better to take the time and get a better result then to have to redo some of the work.

Collaboration in my words in when a group of people work together to get a better product then if it were to be done by a singular person. with collaboration it shows different ideas and points of view. With my group we got to see the different view point of multiple people. Another thing that fascinates me is that we filmed this footage but then we all got to put our own twist on the footage during the editing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobbies Project

Animation; A man, A corn-dog, And A loss.

6 shot sequence