Popular posts from this blog
When food fights back
During this project I learned how to make the movement and the action of the film flow together. I also learned how using different shots makes a story more fitting. I learned how to use different audio and play them at different times of the film to make it more dramatic and life like. Detaching the audio from the recording helps so there is no noise behind your imported music. For my next project ill apply multiple videos of one shot because that helped when i was stuck with something cause then i could easily use another shot of footage. As you may notice while watching all the videos of the film that they have different shots but tell the same story. I'll also be sure to make sure everyones there for the filming process. Collaboration was different in this film from the others because we had two actors and two behind the scene members, so there was all of new input in the process also it helped having more people to make the storyboard more exciting because all the ideas would...
Reflection
What i've learned over the past 4 years- When I was little my friends and I would hangout and make funny little videos to upload to Youtube. This is where my interest was peaked. Video making was something I wanted to do in my free time. I had my own little editing system on the family computer and I loved watching other Youtubers because they inspired me to make the videos I did. Then in Middle school my mom brought up the e-Communication program. It sounded so sweet because I would be able to do what I loved and also go to school with my brother. I then came to northwest and since i wasn't from a feeder school it was hard, I was brand new. A fresh start, a new beginning, a chance to start over and redesign myself. Middle school wasn't the best for me for many reasons and I was looking forward to bring something i did in my free time to my school education. Over my 4 shorts years here at Olathe Northwest in the e-Communication program I was able to learn a lot about my ...







Comments
Post a Comment